We make it our mission to employ the industry's most talented professionals.
Clarity Capital is always looking for the leaders in their industry to help us grow and best serve our clients. If you you are based in New york or Tel Aviv and believe you have a unique edge to offer our clients and the firm please contact us with the detials below.
Clarity Capital is currentyl looking for a new Back Office Associate to join our team starting November 1st.
- Working with our growing Back Office team on traditional financial back office and compliance tasks.
- This is a dynamic role where responsibilities will grow and develop with the associate as they become more familiar with the firm and its clients.
- High level of both English and Hebrew (written and spoken) is a must.
- Previous experience working in the back office of a financial firm, preference to those with experience working with an Asset Manager or Portfolio Manager.
- Knowledge of the financial markets in both Israel and abroad.
- A high level of proficiency working with Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of small and high powered team
- Experience working with Danel, or similar financial product management software is an advantage.
For a download able version of the job description click here.